Sunday, December 7, 2008

Salman and Nurhakeem : The Beginning (Part 1)

I realised one of the most common questions people like to ask the Internet Marketing Gurus or successful people is

"How did you start?"

And that's what I wish to share in this post. I'm sharing with you how I got started with Internet Marketing. Lucky you to be reading this. Because it's going to be an inspiring story. ;)

NurHakeem went through NS(National Service) with me. On a ferry back, we talked to each other one fine day, a few weeks nearing our ORD(operationally ready date). Me and Hakeem never really talked to each other during NS since we were never in the same platoon. Our conversation naturally circled around what we had planned for future and it moved on to about pay and how much we really want to be earning.

So I just said to Nurhakeem if there was a seminar that he's attending, just keep me updated.

And he really did that, the seminar or a preview that we signed up for was Fabian Lim's IMB(Internet Marketing Bootcamp).

So get this right, the preview was only 2 hours.
So we just sat in during the preview the whole preview. \
But towards the end of the preview, after Fabian Lim presented, I must tell you that suddenly an excitement and a crazy desire to do something about my life started to refresh itself in me.
And I remember telling Hakeem while in the lift saying
"this can be the turning point in my life"

we sat down and had dinner, cracked our brains and thought about how we really wanted to enter the bootcamp.

Cashstrapped.

So how what happened next?

Well.... all i can say is ....

Tune in for more! ;p

No comments: