Saturday, February 28, 2009

KA$H is BIG.

its amazing how GREAT KA$H is becoming. earlier just now I shared with them what I have learnt in eBay. The whole group agreed with how great TERAPEAK is in providing crucial info for market research in eBay. In fact, Hakeem really got excited in learning that. Most importantly, I feel I did managed to keep them in the loop as best as I can.

After that we discussed on an idea for the springrolls. Here's a quick info regarding the springrolls:
Koh had come into contact with the company Den Industry. Den Industry had been dealing with frozen food as wholesale. Koh had worked a deal to market for them. But only recently had things been picking up and more serious. Den Industry wants to create a chain of stalls in Singapore and KA$H is the one to make it a reality for them. What a great deal this really is.

I really look forward for its progress.

Lately, I've been busy with the gemstones website, especially on its technical part. I'm also going into eBay for that. I had already created an eBay ID for that.

There was a GoogleGroup created out of the eBay course. It really keeps me updated with members of the group continously giving their inputs. But unfortunately I have not really been doing enough to stay on par with the other fast moving coursemates. I feel I am a little behind to some of them. But it's okay because most importantly I know I'm still moving.

On another note, Hakeem's blog has brought more visitors to my blog. It's really great! I found this out after checking the statistics in Google Analytics.

KA$H is made up of really great individuals. All of them each had been inspiring me and kept motivated and rooted to my goals. Hakeem, who recently went through a major break-up with his lady after being in the relationship for four years, is still staying focused with his work. He is the greatest example I have known personally for being professional. Alan, a retiree but still doesn't give up learning and continuously active in keeping himself updated despite his age and sometimes lack of technical know-how. Koh, is the most driven amongst all. I'm really grateful to have found them.

KA$H LIVES!

No comments: