Monday, March 2, 2009

Juggling to My Success

yo.

wassup ya'all!

:)

as time goes by, the responsibility and things I need to accomplish becomes more and more if I really want to declare myself as a true internet marketeer.

Currently, I find myself learning how to juggle between my day time job (Rastafari), KA$H, and eBay. And I DO find that to be really a handful already. but of course, no excuses to keep trying.

Eversince my eBay course, my email inbox gets new mail a whole lot more frequent. to a point i sometimes can't seem to keep up. It's mainly because of the googlegroup i am subscribed to to. This googlegroup keeps us all eBay course participants in the loop of new updates or calls for help, etc. I find myself having a sense of guilt for not actively participating and not responding to their calls as soon as I can.

Just for your info, I am in 2 google groups at the moment. one for eBay and one for the Internet Marketing Bootcamp in June 2008. every now and then too, for the IMB googlegroup there are fellow coursemates who dropped an email to give an update of how they are doing. Just recently 2 members shared the website that they've created after trying for months. Check it out:

http://www.giftideasgenerator.com/buynow.html
http://www.truevineglobal.com/index-1.html

It's really impressive I must say.

Alright stay tuned all!

No comments: