Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 18: Enter Content Publishing

so i have decided.



That since i'm entering into Content Publishing, i have came up with the steps that will take me there. For example, Content Publishing requires an website, but the alternative is to use blogger to fill it up with whatever contents or articles while website is still under construction. This actually is what some of my fellow IMBers are already doing. Which i think is a pretty cool idea.



so i have currently found a niche, i have found http://ezinearticles.com/ which contains related articles of this niche, and i have found related products that offers affiliate program. I have quite a few things up for this niche already, like i said, i'm using. i'll provide the link on this blog once it's ready.



i have signed up as an affiliate with clickbank by the way.



since i have my own debit card, i've changed all my billing settings. so that my brother won't be involved in any of the billing charges.



and my amazon sure did increased again! look:






so my next steps coming up, will be

1) putting together an article of this new-found niche to be posted to ezinearticle.

2) providing short reviews for each item that i have on that new blog.



well stay tuned guys! X-D

No comments: