Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day 19: things to do

things to do:

-update payment account in google adwords, or check account balance of my debit card
-reorganise my adsense campaign (having only 2 adword variations at a time, with only 1 difference to the ads)
-find out if i am properly linked as an affiliate with the autoresponder currently running. (reply to jeffrey through the email ticket)
-find out about google affiliate program
-write up articles for my "new" blog/niche (focusing in on one)
-sign up for more affiliate programs, (for eg commision junction)
-creating another blog for evidence of abundence in my personal experience of harnessing the law of attraction

i need to remind myself, that without money at present, it does not mean i cannot become richer. there are other methods and ways to achieve my goal. i need to remind myself on this because yesterday night i was a little upset that i could not sign up for another course because of the high fees for it in comparison to how much money i have available at the moment.

and i wish to announce that my current short term goal is:

"To earn $2.5k per month by the end of 2008."

might not sound like a lot to some. but i'm going for a step by step goal achievements considering where i am financially at the moment.

stay tuned guys! thanks!

No comments: